The Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITS America) is now accepting papers for its 27th Annual Meeting, taking place June 4-7, 2018 in Detroit, Michigan.
This year’s Program Committee is looking for high-quality papers for the Annual Meeting technical program to narrate this year’s theme, “Transportation 2.0” Papers should be related to one of six main topics:
- Connectivity, Autonomy and the Future of Transportation
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Opportunities and Challenges
- Electrification and Infrastructure
- Regulatory and Financial Challenges Related to Deployment of ITS Technologies
- The Impacts & Opportunities of Big Data
- Transportation Systems Operation