ITS Minnesota membership is open to any public agency, private company, academic organization, professional association, individual or other group with an interest in ITS. Current members include, among others, local, regional and national companies that have contributed to the growth of Minnesota's Intelligent Transportation Systems industry; the University of Minnesota Center for Transportation Studies that has advanced ITS research and education; and the Minnesota Department of Transportation that established Minnesota Guidestar, a program for ITS research, operational testing and deployment.
The 2013 dues structure for ITS Minnesota membership (open to any individual, company, agency or organization) is:
|Individual Membership||$125||Order Form|
|Firm under 20 employees||$250||Order Form|
|Firm with 20 or more employees||$500*||Order Form|
|Public Agency||$500*||Order Form|
|Retired ITS MN Members||$50||Order Form|
*If company/organization is a member in good standing of ITS America and lists ITS Minnesota as your home State Chapter, annual ITS Minnesota Chapter Dues are reduced to $375 per year.
ITS Minnesota Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Reduced sponsorship and exhibit fees at the ITS Minnesota Annual Meeting and Fall Forum;
- Reduced registration fee for the ITS Minnesota Annual Meeting and Fall Forum;
- Reduced registration fee at quarterly luncheons;
- Reduced registration fee at professional education sessions/seminars;
- Members listing on the ITS Minnesota website, including a description of services/products, contact information and a link to your organization’s website (Not available for Individual Membership or Retired ITS Minnesota Membership levels);
- Company/Organization listed as a member in the ITS MN quarterly newsletter;
- Company/Organization eligible for spotlight article in quarterly newsletter; and
- Company/Organization spotlight as a member at the ITS MN Annual Meeting and Fall Forum events.
We invite you to become a member of ITS Minnesota by submitting a Membership Order Form.